Distribution and Logistics
Healthcare providers must also take a strategic view of the logistics process to drive additional value from the supply chain.
Intalere can assist in making qualitative (logistic processes and practices) and quantitative (key costs, metrics, benchmarks) assessments around the ten dimensions of logistics effectiveness to help bring efficiencies and cost reduction. Those dimensions include:
- Facility layout and design.
- Use of equipment and technology.
- Warehousing processes.
- Material storage and preservation.
- Material transportation and routing.
- Material handling and flow.
- Use of third party logistics providers.
- Supplier integration and value-added services.
- Performance management.
- Organization and culture.
Intalere can help your organization be more efficient and reduce costs via changes in your distribution and logistics. Contact us to learn more.