Data Enhancement Services
Intalere offers a full suite of Data Enhancement Services to our members. We are pleased to also make these services available to our valued suppliers.
This service provides a cleanse and synchronization of an organization’s medical surgical item master to identify common problem areas of data including:
- Duplicate entries
- Inconsistent item descriptions
- Inconsistent and obsolete manufacturer names
- Old manufacturer catalog numbers
- Missing or outdated UNSPSC assignment
- Disconnect between item and charge masters
This service helps to improve the quality of purchase order data by streamlining subsequent purchases and accounts payable. An accurate item file also facilitates a clearer view of spend.
For more information, please contact Shannon Wheeler at 877-711-5700 x8041.