Healthcare Environmental Services
Improve your facility’s overall bottom line and environmental stewardship
Choose Intalere, and you’ll have access to leading environmental services programs – including best practice strategies, new resources and guidance – to help you make even better decisions.
- A comprehensive customer-focused contract portfolio delivering savings of 11 percent on products and services. These include national manufacturer contracts, which provide additional savings and benefits on many of the products you purchase through distribution services and multiple environmental services distribution contracts which can offer choice and flexibility in contract service providers in most geographies.
- As a multi-time Practice Greenhealth Champion for Change, Intalere is proactive in helping hospitals and non-acute care facilities reach their goals for green products by working with suppliers that support environmentally preferable options.
- Intalere Choice – Intalere’s preferred product line which offers up to 20 percent savings and a 1 percent rebate on products including apparel and sewn goods, can liners and bags, hand hygiene products, towels and tissue, and uniforms and scrubs.
- Education resources – Including networking at our annual Member Conference as well as web-based education through our supplier partners.
- Operational Resources – Including Intalere’s Member Resources website, manufacturer special promotions, environmentally preferred product resources, inflationary indices, industry news and frequent Intalere updates.
- Outsourcing services – Providing multiple options and service models to help find savings and solutions.
Intalere’s specialists are truly unique in the industry and have years of practical and managerial experience. They are here to help with issues regarding environmental services management, product use, availability and purchasing. They work closely with members to customize new and more effective solutions to today’s complex environmental services issues such as sustainability, fiscal responsibility, healthcare waste and cleanliness.
Contact us now to learn more about how we can help your facility with our Environmental Services solutions.