Physician Preference Items
Intalere Clinical Advantage® offers a proven strategy for reducing costs of physician preference items by up to 20 percent
Positively impact clinical outcomes and physician support with our customized, collaborative approach that brings physicians, healthcare executives and materials managers together to work toward a common goal of reducing healthcare costs, while improving patient care.
The Intalere Clinical Advantage Program is designed to facilitate savings by:
- Reducing costs up to 20 percent across all physician and clinician preference items.
- Engaging and collaborating with physicians to develop key relationships supported through evidence-based outcomes.
- Improving quality outcomes.
- Implementing a customized, collaborative process involving hospital leadership and physician champions all working towards the same goal.
Intalere Clinical Advantage Initiatives and Targets:
- Cardiac Rhythm Management (CRM)
- Interventional Cardiac Radiology
- Crania-Maxillofacial (CMF)
- Total Joint Replacement (TJR)
Standardization is NOT a requirement and there are no minimum spend requirements per category. You can customize your engagement.
Contact us now to learn more about the Intalere Clinical Advantage Program!