There are significant opportunities for supply chain improvement through inventory management, and material managers play a critical role in helping your organization stay lean, manage costs and implement improvements.
Every healthcare facility evaluates ways and measures to improve their performance in relation to inventory management, but not every strategy works. Intalere can help your organization develop inventory solutions for optimizing your supply chain by:
- Working with your team and distributor to maximize service and savings.
- Consistently monitoring purchasing behaviors.
- Understanding the difference between “cost” and “price.”
- Establishing your ability to purchase in the lowest unit of measure.
- Confirming your GPO compliance requirements, including not only volume in units, but also in dollar volume commitments.
We can help you optimize your supply chain with inventory management strategies; contact us to learn more.