Genetic Testing and Family History Assessments Identify Women at High Risk for Breast Cancer Earlier
Intalere has partnered with Ambry Genetics® to provide genetic testing and family history assessments to better identify women who have a high risk of developing breast cancer.
How It Works
The Ambry CARE Program is a unique, end-to-end, customizable solution to identify high-risk women.
- Identification—Use Ambry’s High-Risk Screening Tool to identify high-risk women.
- Pre-test education—Explain how genetic testing can guide early detection and prevention.
- Genetic testing—Order tests through Ambry for qualified individuals.
- Results—Deliver the patient’s test results to the ordering provider.
- Post-test counseling—Provide patients with genetic counseling to review next steps.
- Documentation—Increase accuracy, and decrease liability assessment.
- Provide patients with personalized cancer risk information.
- Make recommendations for increased screening.
- Identify at-risk family members.
- Integrate the program seamlessly into your existing workflow.
Contact us today to learn more about this solution.
More About the Ambry CARE Program
Founded in 1999, Ambry Genetics is a leader in clinical diagnostic tests and software solutions, combining both to offer comprehensive and high-quality genetic testing. Ambry has performed more than one million genetic tests and identified more than 45,000 mutations in at least 500 different genes. Learn more at ambrygen.com.