Intalere Clinical Advantage
Discover a Proven Strategy for Reducing Costs of Physician Preference Items by up to 20%
Positively impact clinical outcomes and physician support with our customized, collaborative approach that brings physicians, healthcare executives and materials managers together to work toward a common goal of reducing healthcare costs, while improving patient care.
How It Works
- Full analysis.
- Price negotiation.
- Establishment of new agreements.
- Follow-up visit 90-120 days after implementation to ensure pricing is in effect and to measure initial performance.
- Quarterly reporting.
Note: Standardization is not a requirement and there are no minimum spend requirements per category. You can customize your engagement.
- An average of 20% cost reduction across all physician and clinician preference items.
- Engagement and collaboration with physicians to develop key relationships supported through evidence-based outcomes.
- Improved quality outcomes.
- A customized, collaborative process involving hospital leadership and physician champions all working towards the same goal.
Intalere Clinical Advantage Initiatives and Targets