Chronic Care Management Solutions Like CareONE Can Help You Save up to $74/Month Per Medicare Beneficiary*
Intalere's CareONE Patient-Centered Clinical Risk Management Solution is an end-to-end population health solution offering an additional level of preventive services and revenue enhancement through digital and human engagement, a personalized risk assessment consisting of an annual wellness visit, continuous risk management and the evaluation and reporting of population health data.
*According to a 2017 Mathematica Policy Research white paper submitted to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS).
How It Works
This patient-centered, clinic-specific model utilizes a dedicated care coordinator who is embedded within your practice. Your care coordinator will operate within your workflow with remote access to the EHR and the provider’s schedule, and they will be responsible for the following patient management needs:
- Coordinate and administer the annual wellness visit (AWV).
- Schedule the follow-up appointment with the provider.
- Highlight gaps in care: flu shots, pneumococcal vaccinations, etc.
- Organize transitional care management.
- Monitor behavioral health management scales.
- Oversee medication therapy management.
Intalere's CareONE Patient-Centered Clinical Risk Management Solution provides a comprehensive solution encompassing:
- Digital and human engagement.
- Personalized risk assessment.
- Continuous risk management consisting of:
- Chronic Care Management (CCM).
- Transitional Care Management (TCM).
- Behavioral Health Management (BHM).
- Advanced Care Planning (ACP).
- Population health data evaluation and reporting.
More About Intalere CareONE
Prepare for the shift to value-based care and increase revenue for your practice.
If you have more than 1,000 Medicare patients, contact us today to learn more about Intalere CareONE Patient-Centered Clinical Risk Management Solution.