Healthcare Solutions for Rural and Critical Access Providers
Saving You Money on Virtually Everything You Purchase
We offer a comprehensive and competitive portfolio of product and service contracts designed to address the unique needs of rural and critical access facilities.
- Supply Chain Solutions–Market-leading solutions driven by Intermountain Healthcare, which has a “Masters” designation based on sustained superior supply chain performance.
- Data Analytics–Delivering average savings of 12-26% with Intalere Savings Roadmap and other exclusive tools.
- Revenue Enhancement–Delivering as much as a 5% increase in cash collections.
- Solutions and Consulting–Full spectrum solutions that couple decades of healthcare experience with industry best practices and resources, enabling executives to enhance their organization on a quality, operational and financial level.
- Advisory Specialists–Experts in the field working directly with you to identify savings opportunities, optimize product standardization and utilization and enhance clinical outcomes.
In addition to our comprehensive portfolio of solutions which delivers improved clinical, financial and operational outcomes, other benefits of working with Intalere include:
- No cost to join and no commitment levels.
- Unbiased resource for supply chain management (supplier and distributor neutral).
- Access to Intalere Alliances to maximize cost reduction and share best practices.
Intalere membership is free and provides access to significant savings.
Contact us today to learn more about our healthcare solutions for rural and critical access providers.
||National Rural Health Association: As the preferred group purchasing partner of NRHA, Intalere collaborates with more than 600 NRHA members to focus on elevating the health of healthcare by designing solutions to improve financial, operational and clinical performance. We empower our customers and deliver measurable results through our highly personalized approach of creating strategies and programs focused on their goals.