Intalere recognizes that Community Health Centers (CHCs) offer tremendous value to our healthcare system, serving as the leading edge of care by providing vital primary care to 20 million Americans with limited financial resources.
As proposed healthcare reform legislation seeks to expand capacity for the uninsured and underinsured, opportunities and challenges for CHCs will only grow larger.
Intalere and Henry Schein, leaders in the primary care market, have partnered to form a unique program serving CHCs, providing:
- A single resource for medical, dental and technology products and services at significant savings
- Coordinated solutions to relieve your workload, with a single accountable source
- Purchasing plans specifically for the CHC market
- Highest quality equipment priced to leverage your funding; with warranties to protect your future
- Integrated electronic health, dental records and practice management software to support unique operational requirements
- Office design and implementation focused around your mission to create a “health home” – and your objectives to improve health-status outcomes
Additional benefits include:
Employee Access Contracts
Extend Intalere savings to your employees. In some cases, suppliers will offer employee access contracts that deliver savings directly to your employees, creating a valuable recruitment tool. A full list of these opportunities – including moving services, car rentals, education and wireless services – is available on Intalere Perks at Work.
Intalere has set the standard in customer service for two decades. Healthcare providers receive dedicated, responsive service from our clinical specialists and account representatives.
Also, Intalere's Member Resources website provides real-time access to members’ contract information, purchasing history and financial information.