Healthcare providers who partner with Intalere gain access to a wide range of negotiated contracts, support networks, performance solutions and other proven advantages designed to help you meet your goals.
Our tradition of member governance and participation is another reason so many healthcare providers choose to partner with Intalere. From contracting strategies to supplier selection and pricing, our members help shape and guide the services and solutions we provide. Members play an integral role in the direction of our efforts. Opportunities for our members to get involved and have a say in how we operate include:
- Annual regional and national events
- Intalere member input board
- Member input groups
Subject Matter Experts
Our on-staff specialists have helped thousands of healthcare providers reduce costs and improve quality of care. They are readily available to assist our members in solving a wide range of clinical, product and purchasing issues. Intalere staff specialists include:
- Dieticians and Nutritionists
- Materials Managers
- Radiologic Technologists
- Specialists in Construction, Environmental Services, IT, Plant Engineering and Workforce Management
Learn more about these specialists and how they can help your healthcare organization.
Learn from peers in the healthcare industry and drive sustained success with Intalere Alliances. Members of established regional and operational alliances across the United States meet regularly to:
- Network and analyze benchmarking data.
- Receive tactical support and access analysis tools that can lead to greater cost savings and revenue generation.
- Share best practices and interact with key Intalere vendors.
Learn more about Intalere Alliances.
Access our member-exclusive Intalere Knowledge Hub, a centralized on-demand portal where members can access valuable CE sessions at their convenience.
- CE Sessions are available to members for FREE through the end of 2020.
- Learn from peers and suppliers as they share new ideas and best practices.
- Topic areas include Crisis Management, Leadership, Supply Chain and various Clinical Tracks.
Intalere members: Visit the Knowledge Hub via our Member Resources portal and check out what continuing education sessions are available now.
Revamped Member Resources Website
Current members can access a personalized home page populated with essential contract and purchasing data, reports, search engines, and company and relevant industry news on our recently updated Member Resources website.
Contact us today to learn more about these and other member benefits.
To extend the benefits of Intalere membership, we have cultivated a network of carefully chosen third-party organizations across the country. These regional affiliates provide outstanding member service on a local level, with a unique approach that ensures that each Intalere member receives the benefits and savings they've come to expect from us. Notable Intalere Affiliates include:
Standards of Business Ethics and Conduct
As further reinforcement of our long-standing philosophy and business practices, Intalere has published our Standards of Business Ethics and Conduct, which clearly articulates the core principles and ethics Intalere has embraced since our inception in 1986.